In Session Gallery
These are drawings that I created in art therapy sessions.
- The Problem – I do not recall what this artwork was a response to.
- Unreality – This drawing was a response to my therapist asking me to draw the “unreality” that sometimes troubles me.
- Feelings About Medication – Drawing demonstrating how I feel about medication.
- Work – Therapist asked me to draw elements of a job that will work for me.
- Feelings About People – This is a drawing of my feelings about people. I am the pink figure.
- Me Now – This is a drawing of me, at a certain point in time (12/06/2007).
- The Anxiety Process – This drawing is a response to my therapist asking me to draw the anxiety process.
- My Anger Scale – Interpretation of my personal anger scale, from 0 to 10 with 10 being the most angry you can be.
- Friend’s Anger Scale – Illustration of an anger scale, from 0 to 10 with 10 being the most angry you can be, drawn by a friend who went to a session with me.
- Unreality – Feelings of Unreality*